This looks promising.
It will be interesting to see how well it compares in real life.
- Color touchscreen that the company claims works as well as modern smartphones, plus
- 3.5in screen
- Buttons on both sides give you the choice to operate it using buttons or touch screen
- On-board 3G cellular and WiFi connectivity
- Seamless integration with Strava and other apps
- Claimed 10-hour battery life with color navigation
- The app can turn Strava ride files into navigable routes, wirelessly
- Re-route on the fly and do so with various filters like gravel, mountain or road.