A member of BentRiderOnLine posted this story of changing his diet with life-changing results.
(In case you are wondering, THIS IS NOT A SALES PAGE.)
- If you want your body to work the way it was designed to work, you must eat foods it was designed for you to eat.
- Avoid all grains, especially corn (it’s a grain, not a vegetable), potatoes and sugar.
They are not foods you are designed to eat, and your brain and body don’t know what to do with them.
- If you want brain health you must feed your brain, and your brain thrives on healthy fats!
- Grains and sugar confuse your brain and body systems.
- Inflammation is the result, and eventually you break down your insulin delivery organs, your joints, your digestive system, your circulatory system, and even your brain.